Waiting for the Wedding to Begin

John "Shooter" Albright Filed Under:
Assignment: A Friends Wedding

A Good Friend of mine and fellow photographer asked me to shoot his wedding. As I am such a nice guy I did it for free and gave him the files. It was a small short ceremony that was well done. I wish both the bride a groom the best of luck.

Before the wedding began the ring bearer and the two flower girls were standing in the doorway of the sanctuary. I was actually trying to get by when I snapped this one from a few feet away with a wide-angle. It turning out to be one of my favorites from the day.

Using my D300 with my 17-55mm pulled back to 17mm. ISO-320, aperture is set at 2.8, shutter at 1/60. The SB-800 flash did fire.

| edit post

0 Responses to "Waiting for the Wedding to Begin"