That Dam Tree

John "Shooter" Albright Filed Under:
Assignment: North San Antonio Times

Driving home from the River Walk I got a call from the editor of the North San Antonio Times. He had an emergency assignment at the Olmos Dam Road. Early in the morning a large tree fell on the road and blocked the road from cars being able to get by. When I got there the San Antonio public works crew had already chopped most of it up. But pulled the rest of it out onto the road and begin to take it down to manageable pieces.

The public works guys were very friendly and accommodating. This photo will probably not run as it does not show the road but it does show the conditions some of our city workers have to work in.

I used my D300 with my 17-55mm lens pushed in to 55mm. ISO-400, aperture is set at 2.8, shutter at 1/2500. Exposure compensation at +0.3

| edit post

0 Responses to "That Dam Tree"